Russian version of the article is available here
You can give your coupons any name to target:
1. Specific audience (Students)
2. Social Event (Charity fair)
3. Holiday (Christmas)
custom coupon names can be set for “Shared code” only.
for “Personal codes” the system generates multiple codes in a random way.
secondary coupons within Referral programs can not be custom-named as they are auto generated as well
custom “Shared code” is unique for every brand.
This means that a client can not run 2 campaigns on 2 panels with the same custom code. The system will NOT allow you to set identical code for 2 panels.
Only once the Referral/Coupon program has expired/is terminated one can create another one with the same code.
Let’s set a sample Coupon program with a custom coupon name:
Access My Hub, go to tab Promotions (mind to activate the service in Applications and Services tab), select Coupons, press ADD and fill in the data on your new program:
2. Expiration date (optional)
3. Select “Shared code”
4. Fill in the code you need, for ex : “CHRISTMASDAY”
5. Specify number of coupons with this code you want to create (for ex 100)
6. Choose discount metric : currency or % (for ex in USD)
7. Set the value of discount (ex $10)
8. Coupon expiration date (optional)
9. Press ADD to finalise
Now you need to launch the program by starting to share the Custom code.
Custom Coupon code are user-friendly and easy to share with clients within:
- email campaigns
- push notification campaigns
- promotions campaigns on Facebook, etc
Good luck with making the most of your promotions with custom coupon names!