Russian version of the article is available down the link
- Driver App installed on your smartphone;
- Smartphone or tablet with Android version 4.0+ / iOS version 7.0+;
- Mobile internet (3G/4G) and GPS;
- Car charger, otherwise the battery will run out in 5-6 hours
- Confirmed Driver account
Once the driver applied for working in the particular company and was registered in the system, he will become available for receiving jobs.
- Provide your phone number and enter the confirmation code received by SMS;
- You can also sign in using your Google Account.
Waiting For Orders
- To indicate you’re online, just swipe to the “Online” mode in the top of your screen.
If you are not ready to accept any jobs, or want to end your shift, simply switch to the “Offline”.
Note: According to Onde research statistics, successful drivers accept about 98% jobs. Switch on the “Offline” status if you can not accept orders or left the car, even for 5 minutes.
- You can accept jobs within a certain area. Choose your working radius from the radius selection buttons (+ and -).
- When a new order pops up, you'll instantly see the client’s pickup location. Tap ‘Accept’ to receive the job.
In case the driver didn’t manage to accept the incoming job within 15 sec, he can still place a bid entering the max time in minutes he needs to arrive to the pickup location.
Driving to Client
- When you arrive, just "Swipe to arrive", which will automatically send a notification to the client.
Waiting for the Client
- When the client has arrived, "Swipe to start the trip".
Tap on the profile icon to see the customer's info. You can call the customer by tapping on the provided phone number.
If the client doesn’t appear in 5 minutes and doesn’t respond, tap the “Client did not show up” button instead of “Cancel”.
Arriving at Drop Off
Once the ride has ended, "Swipe to finish" to end the ride.
- Tap "Confirm total" and wait for the payment.
You will see the "Waiting for the payment" notification at the top of the screen. If the client makes the payment with the card, the notification says "Paid with card". Otherwise, you have to specify the payment method used by the client: Cash or Terminal.