Russian version of the article is available down the link
Payment reports are designed to keep track of all transactions or transactions attempts made by the system on the stage of pre-authorization or at the end of the ride.
A. Payment ID
Unique identification number of the payment (payment attempt) generated by the system
Date and time of payment (payment attempt). At this very moment funds are authorized (in case of pre-authorization) or are captured (charged) from passenger’s credit card or driver’s credit card when driver tops up his balance via the app.
C. Payer type
Payer type indicates who has actually made a payment. There are two parameters that appear in this column: driver or passenger.
D. Payer ID
Unique identification number given to the payer.
E. Payer Name
Name of the passenger or driver who makes the payment.
F. Payer Phone
Phone number of the passenger or driver who makes the payment.
G. Payer Email
Email of the passenger or driver who made the payment.
This column states payment method used to pay for services. It might be: 1) CREDIT_CARD, 2) CASH, 3) THIRD_PARTY, 4) TERMINAL.
Current status of the payment. Here is the list of payment statuses:
- AUTHORIZED (in case pre-authorization funds have been authorized but still have not been released)
- AUTHORIZED_VOIDED (in case when pre-authorization funds have been authorized and have already been released)
- PAID (actual payment has been taken from credit card)
- REJECTED ( a) payment has been rejected and funds have not been taken from credit/debit card b) partial charge of the pre authorized sum - charged sum is shown in J. Amount)
- REFUNDED (charge and refund transaction at the stage of credit card verification)
- PROCESSING (the payment is in the process)
- NO_FUNDS (the payment has failed due to no funds on credit/debit card)
Exact amount of money that has been charged.
ISO currency code. It is the code of the currency of your company panel.
L. IP Address
IP address of the payer’s device.
Last 4 digits of the payer’s credit/debit card. NB: this cell is filled only if the payment method is CREDIT_CARD.
N. Reference ID
Order ID of the order in terms of which transaction or transaction attempt has been made.