Spanish version of this article you can read here.
Russian version of the article is available down the link
For starters, you need to download reports on computer. After that you just need six simple steps:
- Open a new Excel document and navigate to the Data tab
2. Click “From Text”
3. Navigate to the CSV file you wish to open and click “Import”
4. From the newly-opened window, choose “Delimited”. Then click “Next”
5. Check the box next to the type of delimiters. Leave only "Comma" with the tick. Then click “Next”
6. Column data format - "General". After that click "Finish"
Here it is good looking CSV format doc in Excel.