Within the drivers tab the company owner can add/remove drivers and manage their subscriptions.
Adding a driver
- Proceed to the 'Company management' tab >> 'Drivers' in My Hub and press the 'Add driver' button.
2. Fill in the driver's phone number. You can also assign a driver to a subscription plan. Then press on 'Add' button.
The driver is invited. The invitation SMS is sent to the provided phone number.
3. The driver has to download the driver's application using the links from the SMS and confirm the info provided while registration.
Driver will receive such a notification:
NB: If the driver didn't receive SMS, he can register through the phone number to which the invite was linked. Steps are as follows:
1. download the app from the Play Market or App Store.
2. proceed with company registration using his phone number.
3. After that the driver will appear in waiting for activation section of My Hub:
Click on the driver, review the information about him/her, assign Service type and press on "Activate" button.
The driver is active and can receive and process orders.
NB: You can also activate the option "Allow drivers to signup via driver app".
For that go to the 'Drivers' tab and press on 'Driver settings'.
This option allows drivers to send requests for activation to My Hub from driver app without invite from your side via My Hub. Drivers appear in "Waiting for activation" section and just need to be activated from your side.
You can also delete or suspend drivers at any time.
- Navigate to My Hub and choose 'Drivers' tab.
- Select the driver and click on three dots symbol on the right side of the screen.
- Press the ‘Delete’ or ‘Suspend’ button in the pop-up window.