It is possible to setup Onde Operator App to automatically create an order and fill in customer's phone number when new customer is calling a VOIP phone system.
To set this up:
- Subscribe to "PBX Integration" service
- Every operator should set an internal extension:
- Go to settings
- Enter extension number
3. Copy company unique URL in My Hub/Settings:
4. Setup your VOIP system to call this URL when a customer is calling: https://server.onde.app/api/pbx/[your company id]
Pass these parameters with URL:
- CalledExtension - operator extension
- CallerIDNum - customer's phone number
- CallStatus = 'CALLING'
- CallFlow = 'IN'