For starters, you need to download reports on computer. After that you just need six simple steps:
1. Open a new Excel document and navigate to the Data tab
2. Click “From Text”
3. Navigate to the CSV file you wish to open and click “Import”
4. From the newly-opened window, choose “Delimited”. Then click “Next”
5. Check the box next to the type of delimiters. Leave only "Comma" with the tick. Then click “Next”
6. Column data format - "General". After that click "Finish"
Here it is good looking CSV format doc in Excel.